The bee venom collector has a series of built-in protections and indications, making it easy to use and safe for bees. To protect the bees in humid weather, the device automatically reduces the current or even shuts itself down to prevent unwanted damage to the bees from the bee venom collector. According to a study, conditions of short-term systematic electro-stimulation may lead to a stronger bee family, and the queen lays eggs more intensively.
Data & Specifications
- Up to 0.3-0.9 grams venom per 45 minute session
- Lightweight at 900 grams (1.9 lbs)
- No external power supplies or cables
- Made of 100% solid wood
- Length: 258 mm (10.15 inches)
- Width: 158 mm (6.22 inches)
- Height: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- One bee venom collector can be used up to 3-5 hives/day.
- Best results are achieved if, after 45 minutes of harvest, each hive is given 1-2 hours to recuperate.
- It is best for the bees if venom is harvested not more than four days a week.
- If you plan on collecting bee venom for 3 to 4 consecutive months, you should switch to 3-4 days per week, keeping bees healthy.
Included in the Box
Bee venom collector
Bee venom scraper
Plastic vial for the bee venom
Length: 258 mm
Width: 158 mm
Height: 38 mm
Weight: 0.9 kg
Free Shipping Included
Expedited delivery by DHL/UPS with a tracking number. The delivery takes 3-4 days to most locations.
Bee Venom Collector
Add an additional income stream from your bees with bee venom collectors. Collect bee venom from your beehives and sell, or use it in your own brand of cosmetics or in treatments. Super-Easy to Use. Take it out of the box, insert two AA batteries, place it at the front of the beehive. Then just press the start button to turn it on. The collector runs for 50 seconds and then pauses for 10 seconds. After 40 minutes, the collector turns off automatically. The collector can be switched off manually anytime.